(Wondering where the name came from? Look here.)
Welcome to “You Found a Secret Area,” a blog all about the obscure, the odd, the unknown and other miscellanea about the world of video games.
You will not find this at You Found a Secret Area:
- Sizzling reviews and previews for the hottest new games. (Doesn’t mean this is strictly retro games only, I like all generations of games.)
- Stupid console war debates.
- Internet shows with obnoxious hosts.
- Articles about boots. (That’s silly.)
What you will find is this:
- Info about game modifications and retail game addons.
- Talking about obscure budget games you might not have heard of.
- Talking about times where video games and TV combine into some mish-mash of mediocrity.
- My travel experiences at gaming conventions such as PAX.
- Occasionally something non-video game related.
- Whatever else comes to mind.
I hope you enjoy what the site has to offer. This has been idea that was in my head for a long while and decided to expand upon it in early 2012, as there’s a dire lack of places that cover some of this stuff. I may not be the first to write this stuff, but I hope you find what you see here interesting. Comments and likes are appreciated.
About the webmaster: B.J. Brown is a Portland, Oregon native who likes silly things like video game junk, action movies, and dumb television. You can find his personal blog here, and you find him on pretty much every social media thing imaginable: