Yeah, it’s been a while since I’ve done a blog entry on game finds. I found a bunch of stuff, and decided to get with the times and actually make a video out of it.
I decided to get back into the groove of making YouTube videos. I used to make videos from around 2007-2010, but lost interest for reasons I can’t explain. Realizing that YouTube is a thing I shouldn’t ignore in 2013, I started a new YouTube channel dedicated to this blog. I’ll likely be making videos from time to time, including making the game finds entries more video-focused.
For those who can’t view YouTube, here’s a quick summary of what I got over the course of January:
- Largo Winch.// Commando SAR (PS1): A budget title by Ubisoft based on a French TV series, which in itself is based on a Belgian comic book. We never got either of those.
- Wipeout XL/2097 soundtrack: CD soundtrack featuring some of the artists who contributed tracks to the game, with a bunch of other electronic artists thrown in for good measure. After the video, I accidentally dropped the CD on the floor, shattering parts of the case. CD still works, though.
- Sonic Mega Collection Plus (Xbox): Sonic compilation. Better than the original Mega Collection since you don’t need to play Sonic 3 500 times to unlock Sonic 3 & Knuckles.
- DJ Hero 2 (360): Shrinkwrapped. Dozens of copies in one Goodwill. If you got the original DJ Hero and/or the turntable, check your Goodwills! Funny enough, this Goodwill is the same one where I also found Blur and Singularity shrinkwrapped.
- American McGee’s Alice (PC) with Strategy guide: Found at a different Goodwill, the ones with everything in bins. Thankfully this was locked away in a case. Box is crushed, but the strategy guide is a nice bonus.
I’ll likely be making more video content in the coming weeks. I forgot how fun it is to make videos sometimes.